Sunday, December 26, 2010

FLIP Diapers





So I have been using cloth diapers with Mason and found an amazing diaper system that I LOVE! Flip Diapers. They are a hybrid diaper, which means you can use either a cloth insert or a disposable insert. These are the only diapers I have tried that have had ZERO leaks, disposables included. I have been using BumGenius inserts (the same company makes Flips and BGs), as well as some no-name microfiber inserts I have, and the Flip covers are rock solid. They haven't leaked no matter what type of insert I have used. Mason got some Flip disposable inserts for Christmas and I like them so far, as well. The extra length threw me off at first, but if you fold them in front for extra absorbancy for boys, they fit just fine! I think the thing I like most, besides the lack of leaking, is how slim the diapers are. Cloth diapers are, of course, more bulky than any disposable, but the Flips are notably trim - they don't have a ton of cloth-diaper bulk, so Mason's pants fit more comfortably. I'm stocking up on these diapers! :) They are definately a good option for moms to try if they aren't 100% sure they want to use cloth.

No comments:

Post a Comment