Thursday, November 25, 2010

What are you thankful for?

I am thankful for my wonderful husband. Without him, life as I know it would not exist. We make each other laugh, cry, and scream, but we share this crazy life, and I wouldn't change a thing!

I am thankful for Gavin. The day he was born, my life was changed. He taught me what it means to value someone's life above your own, and to love someone more than you ever imagined possible. I am thankful for every day I get to share with him, laughing and playing and being silly. I am thankful that he is such a wonderful smart little man who can make me laugh and turn my whole day around.

I am thankful for Mason. I am thankful for his chubby cheeks and baby talk and big smiles. I am thankful that I get to hold him close, cuddle him, nurse him, and have him fall asleep on my chest. Mostly I am thankful that he is here, and safe, and healthy. I am thankful for my amazing doctor who helped guide me through a very difficult pregnancy, which ended a week late, but brought me an amazing little boy.

I am thankful for my mom, who has always been an amazing mother and friend to me. I know I can count on her for anything.

I am thankful for my brother and my two sisters. Siblings are friends for life, even if they drive you crazy sometimes. I wouldn't change a thing!

I am thankful for my niece, Ava, who is growing up way too fast. She is such a smart, funny little girl who is so full of life!

I am thankful for my Gram, one of the most amazing women that I know. She is a part of so many wonderful memories that I can't even begin to describe, and I hope she is part of many more!

I am thankful for all of my aunts and uncles, cousins, Mike, Damon - thank you for being part of this crazy, wonderful life!

I am thankful for all of my friends. I am lucky to have a wonderful group of girls that I can share lifes ups and downs with. I am thankful that so many of them are being blessed with new babies this year!

Finally, I am thankful that I have all of life's little (and big!) necessities - a warm home, a comfy bed, and food to eat, just to name a few. I know that some people are not so fortunate. I am truly blessed to have everything that I have in life.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment