Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Cheap Diapers at Walgreens

Just wanted to share this great deal! You can get 4 Jumbo Packs of Walgreens Diapers for $10.

This week, Walgreens Brand diapers are B1G1. They are $8.99 a pack. In the front of most stores is an Infant Care Coupon Book, which offers a $2 coupon for Walgreens Diapers. You only need one coupon and it only needs to be scanned once - it will automatically be applied to all four packs of diapers, for a total discount of $8!

(To my local moms, the Walgreens on Rt. 9 had these coupon books. And I have two extra if anyone needs it!)

It cost me $10.68 for four packs - two of size 3 and two of size 4. In the size 3, you get 36 diapers. In size 4, you get 31. Not a bad deal!

Here's the math:
Pack 1: $8.99
Pack 2: FREE
Pack 3: $8.99
Pack 4: FREE

Total: $17.98
Coupon: -$8.00

Total (before tax!) $9.98!!! That's about $2.50 a pack.

Jordan and I grabbed four packs on Sunday, but I'm heading back to stock up a bit. These are the first diapers I've bought Mason since he's been born, but I know he will be in disposables full-time while we are in Florida next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment